The Anderson Lloyd & SCAPE Public Art Business & Arts Partnership Awards
Entries are now open for The Anderson Lloyd & SCAPE Public Art Business & Arts Partnership Awards.
Entrants have until 17 August 2018 to enter. To be eligible, companies must have collaborated with SCAPE Public Art on a minimum of one public artwork.
The Anderson Lloyd and SCAPE Public Art Business & Arts Partnership Awards acknowledge the high levels of partnership that exist between business and the arts, and the creativity, commitment and collaboration that enables public art to be produced and enjoyed. The awards will be presented In SCAPE’s 20th year to individuals, organisations, companies, or property owners for their outstanding contributions towards building a strong and vibrant arts community in Ōtautahi Christchurch.
All entries will be evaluated based on their level of success and creativity in achieving the objectives of the artist(s), the business, and SCAPE Public Art. Winning entries will clearly articulate how their partnerships and strategies were successful and innovative and how their partnership contributed towards the aims and goals of the artist and arts partners, with comments from the artist involved.
- Enabling an Emerging Artist Award: This award recognises a company who provided invaluable support to an emerging artist and was a key element in taking their career to the next level.
- Community Impact Award: This award recognises a company whose contributions have encouraged and allowed a widespread participation in public artwork throughout the community.
- Innovation Award: This award recognises a company who utilized ground-breaking technology or innovative solutions to implement new public artworks.
Celebrating Māori Art Award: This award recognises a company that has partnered with a Māori artist to produce a unique artwork of cultural significance, elevating the career of the artist and promoting Māori art and artists in Ōtautahi Christchurch.
- Legacy Award: This award recognises the unwavering support of a company that has partnered with SCAPE Public Art to produce numerous public artworks over the last two decades.
The winners will be announced at SCAPE Public Art’s 20th Anniversary Gala Dinner on Saturday, 6 October 2018.
Please note the following timing:
- Entries close: 17 August
- Shortlist announced: 10 September
- Awards presented: 6 October
Thank you for entering The Anderson Lloyd & SCAPE Public Art Business & Arts Partnership Awards.
If you have further questions contact Sarah Pratt +64 22 1978 259 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing & Event Manager for the 20th Anniversary Gala Dinner